The Customer has automated the processes of design and technological preparation of the production, implemented an ERP system, but the conveyor production still worked “in manual mode”:
- the orders, transferred to production, are printed on paper;
- no detailed operational planning of production;
- no prompt response to changes in the product specification;
- no requirements for the production nomenclature;
- no monitoring of production capacity;
- no quality control of each assembly operation and the quality of the finished product as a whole.
- Control the production planning based on the received orders.
- Provide personnel and equipment with the information in electronic form, necessary to start the production process, based on the technological process.
- Gather information about the production process based on sensor measurements, equipment readings, personnel actions.
- Ensure control over the product’s quality parameters.
- Identify and analyze the causes and sources of defects, provide transparent tracing from the finished product to the executor of a specific assembly operation, the detail/part, placed on the product, its manufacturer, and supplier.
- Ensure support for industry standards and legal requirements of manufactured products.