This lab focuses on state-of-the-art technologies for smart business automation: AI (artificial intelligence), ML (machine learning), RPA (robotic process automation) in manufacturing, and SPA (smart process automation).
Robotic process automation (RPA) is an area of business process automation envisaging the creation of software robots, including the possibility of using artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML).
RPA allows developing robots capable of automating any routine activity performed by your employees.
Comprehensive solution to the specific task;
Bottlenecks identification in the already existing processes;
Optimization of the available human and production resources;
1. Diagnostics: Collection of data on existing business processes in the customer’s company.
2. RPA implementation relevance analysis: Assessment of whether RPA is applicable to the existing business processes of the company. Selection of processes to be robotized.
3. Determination of robotization model: Analysis of the existing platform tools for the robotization of selected business processes for the customer. Development of a financial robotization model based on the analysis of business processes, as well as the cost of the selected platform.
4.Robotization roadmap: Task prioritization. Forecasting of lead and implementation times. Preparation of a plan for the use of resources.
5. Implementation: Configuration of robot algorithms based on the agreed requirements.
6. Industrial application: Implementation of developed robotic solution into existing business processes. Preparation of project documentation and instructions. Transition to post-project system support.